New firmware Phatom 4 v 1.1.410

Reaction score
59cf7b1b9bfadd37278262f1ca62a0b1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm shocked I say that there isn't a gimbal level fix in this release. Darn.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sim597
Interesting. Weather is poor here so interested to hear the results of point #2 regarding adjusting to terrain in Activetrack if someone tries it out.

Update Failed: We're sorry to report that the update has failed, please send the report to DJI.

I've done that, they say they'll send me an e-mail as soon as possible. Aircraft boots fine, my firmware version is 01.01.0301 after the failed update, so i guess it did not update.

EDIT: I've used an iPhone 6 with the latest iOS and DJI APP to try this.

Weak image transmission signal issue is not resolved.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Right around 95%-96%, I got some type of message saying something was an incompatible device. I should have taken a screenshot of it. It continued to 100% and said it was complete. I restarted the bird and I got another message about something that was incorrect but then it said it was updated. Again, I should have taken a screen shot of the errors. One possible reason for this is I was doing this on a low battery.

I did a gimbal and an IMU calibration, and then hovered at a foot for about 2 minutes. I'm charging a battery now and will do a test flight in about 45 minutes.

Reactions: BigPig
Ok, vapor lock. Tried to use the Assistant which does not appear to work
Thanks

I used the Assistant. No issues with the update. Although I went back and plugged the P4 back in a second time to sync flight logs and it stated I needed to update even though my version number was correct. I did it a second time anyhow and 100% without errors the second time as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik