New Extender from Drone world

Reaction score
I just bought extenders for my controller from Drone world. A bit pricy but is it worth it?
I will let yall know this weekend. It said increased video signal and range, I took it for a short spin yesterday and had no issues. very strong signal and never had any video lag.
So this weekend I am going to take it for a long CONTROLLED Flight just to see if it was worth it.

Attachments

• New controller.jpg
    New controller.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 408
Personally I feel Drone World is way over priced. I highly recommend Titan Drones for antenna boosters, very clean installs and many choices to pick from. Great customer service.

Ok Boys and Girls I got a nice day to fly and try out the new Firebird extenders. I agree Drone World is a little expensive. But they rolled out the red carpet for me and gave me fantastic service.
Now for the Extenders, First of all I use to use Wind Surfers and they were pretty good. BUT OMG THESE EXTENDERS ARE FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!! My range has increased to almost 3x WITH NO LOSS OF VIDEO SIGNAL!! That was the most important part to me. I was fly FPV and had to turn back around just because of Battery Power not signal range. I went 22738 ft and still had great signal.
So I consider this money well spent and I am super happy!!!! I will try to post my flight log when I get home later.

Reactions: PassiveAPC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues