New England Fall Foliage

Reaction score
Beautiful New England fall foliage from in and around North Conway and Lincoln, New Hampshire.

Featuring the Conway Scenic Railroad's "7470" steam engine and dramatic aerial views of the White Mountains area at high peak color.

https://vimeo.com/109689700

Awesome video! I was up there last July and stayed at the Kancamagus Lodge. Looks like you took some of that footage from the Kancamagus Highway. Drove my motorcycle on that highway to Mt Washington where I proposed to my wife. One of the most scenic rides I have ever been on. Beautiful area for sure!

Damon,
Looks like a Beautiful place.
Very nice video and well edited.
Thanks for sharing that.
Angelo

This is definitely one of the best videos I've seen on this forum. I loved the clouds reflecting off the pond. The train was also a good touch, lending a quaint, old-timey feel. The scenery was, of course, spectacular. The one thing I wish you had done differently is to cut out the scenes of the crammed parking lot and busy highway. They distracted from the natural beauty in a way that the train and village scenes did not.

RussA said:
This is definitely one of the best videos I've seen on this forum. I loved the clouds reflecting off the pond. The train was also a good touch, lending a quaint, old-timey feel. The scenery was, of course, spectacular. The one thing I wish you had done differently is to cut out the scenes of the crammed parking lot and busy highway. They distracted from the natural beauty in a way that the train and village scenes did not.

Lol. My wife/artistic director just read this and said "I told you so!!".

She told me to cut that scene, I thought it was cool. Shows you who I should listen to more I guess.....

Thanks for watching :)

Over the border in Quebec
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPRJoNUxcJ4[/youtube]

I'm very surprised by the response to the New England Fall Foliage video: nearly 5,000 views in less than a week. Thanks to all who watched or shared it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic