New edit...

Wow ! Very impresive ! What software and plugins did you use for the video editing ?
Great tune :)

Very well done.

Wow, gorgeous. One of the few videos I could watch without wanting to jump ahead.
And a great use of the quad...private area, no people, no hazardous flying.

I'm curious, I didn't see any props in the frame even when flying quickly forward, did you zoom in post or just fly slowly and speed up the video?

wilso said:
Wow, gorgeous. One of the few videos I could watch without wanting to jump ahead.
And a great use of the quad...private area, no people, no hazardous flying.

I'm curious, I didn't see any props in the frame even when flying quickly forward, did you zoom in post or just fly slowly and speed up the video?

Thanks for feedback all of you :)

It´s an combination of all those, this was filmed in 2.7K. In FCPX I choose 1920x1080 for the project, If props show up on a clip I set Spatial Conform to None and move the picture. I also try to fly slow forward and speed up in edit, full throttle forward is waste of time. If flying fast then the best option is backwards and reverse the clip if needed. I have FVP package in order now, that will make everything a lot easier. That feeling when I missed something nice because I was way off, too high or too low. :cry:

Exal said:
Wow ! Very impresive ! What software and plugins did you use for the video editing ?
Great tune :)

Thanks :) I use Final Cut Pro X, balanced colors and the Teal & orange filter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik