New drone

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

YAY happy new owner of one of the world's smallest drones and it's a zippy thing that flys really well,the lighter next to it just shows size,,,2.4g and even flips,called sky pathfinder lol
20190104_114238.jpg

YAY happy new owner of one of the world's smallest drones and it's a zippy thing that flys really well,the lighter next to it just shows size,,,2.4g and even flips,called sky pathfinder lolView attachment 107004
Sweet! I’ve got a replica tiny whoop that I fly around the house to terrorize the cats when it’s raining. Don’t fly the phantom much these days as I’ve moved across into 5” and 3” racing drones and they are huge fun. You should try one, you can buy a complete RTF FPV for one and half phantom batteries.

Nice. Obviously indoor flying only. Seems like a sneeze could toss that into a tailspin.
Yes inside but first flight was outside in slight breeze and I get it to fly back to me without it blowing away so lucky there,3 speeds imagine a rc bumble bee that what it like ,,steering very good too

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Have one of those little dudes too. Neat to fly inside. Outside is a bit of a struggle...LOL

IMG_2873.JPG

Had one close to yours Ian and was fun for a few minutes .Wasn't thinking as normal
and flew to close to the ceiling fan that was on updraft and wide open .
Got the FC40 after that :)

My choice for an ‘indoor’ drone is a Hubsan H4 FPV. Cool little quad that sounds like a p.o’ed wasp. Has bounced off most surfaces here in the house, and even the ceiling fan once. Keeps on flying with only a few replaced props. Tough little thing.

Good rainy day drone to keep the kid in me occupied. [emoji12]

I am an impatient person and can't stand having to regulate the altitude. So I got this Tello to practice and play with the cats. It holds against small winds fairly well. My max wind speed is 14mph. Fun little drone and so easy to fly.
081F04EC-1E9D-4B35-BE3E-88A227B7AD21.jpeg

I want get a "Tello" too some day soon.....Best Buy had them for $79.00......missed that deal....But i'm still looking for them on sale again cause i still want one.....i'v read about them here quite a few times...Great post Anisa

Do the "Tellos" fly in head less mode ?

I want get a "Tello" too some day soon.....Best Buy had them for $79.00......missed that deal....But i'm still looking for them on sale again cause i still want one.....i'v read about them here quite a few times...Great post Anisa

There are third party apps like aTello Pilot or TelloFPV that allows you to.

Wow that's good price , still 140 150 here ,,yes I'm looking between racing drone,new phantom ,? My fleet getting grey hair ,or anyone wants to give away a inspire that would be great:),don't know till you ask,,anyway I now like the mavs aswell but the new one comes in kit at 2700,lot of coins so leaning on the racing drone side at moment

Well join our other forum to get some insight
drp_150.png
or at least go in and see what's hot. Check out some of the videos . And don't be surprised who you see Modding in there . :)

Well join our other forum to get some insight
drp_150.png
or at least go in and see what's hot. Check out some of the videos . And don't be surprised who you see Modding in there . :)
Too late, I’ve already picked you out on the DRP forum..... the members on there are every bit as passionate and knowledgeable as any I’ve ever seen. Good crew.

Congrats @ianzone ...looks like that would be a fun flyer!

I am an impatient person and can't stand having to regulate the altitude. So I got this Tello to practice and play with the cats. It holds against small winds fairly well. My max wind speed is 14mph. Fun little drone and so easy to fly.

The Tello saved my sanity and allowed me to fly despite the past 6 weeks of rain and/or wind here... nasty weather - not much outside Phantom flying! Luckily bought the Tello Boost package just before this mess started.

Also been hangin' out at TelloPilots dot com, and lately following the development thread of a promising new app. TelloFPV is head and shoulders above the rest !

Happy flying, and keep the shiny side up ;-)

Congrats @ianzone ...looks like that would be a fun flyer!

The Tello saved my sanity and allowed me to fly despite the past 6 weeks of rain and/or wind here... nasty weather - not much outside Phantom flying! Luckily bought the Tello Boost package just before this mess started.

Also been hangin' out at TelloPilots dot com, and lately following the development thread of a promising new app. TelloFPV is head and shoulders above the rest !

Happy flying, and keep the shiny side up ;-)
You must have seen me in the forums. I know I've seen you. TelloFPV is a great app, but I won't make the switch from aTello Pilot, until it brings something new to the table. Just need to justify to the lady boss on spending $5. :p

Yesterday I turned a friend to our side. He would make fun of me for playing with a toy, when I have a professional one. That I wasted money and time on a useless badly built wannabe drone. We were bored at worked so I took out the Tello. It was windy and I was zipping away from side to side, having a blast. I gave the control to him and after 5 minutes, he got into his car and went to an electronic store and bought one.

I gave the control to him and after 5 minutes, he got into his car and went to an electronic store and bought one.
:D That'll teach him to laugh! Haha! Tello is addictive...

until it brings something new to the table. Just need to justify to the lady boss on spending $5.

With TelloFPV, everything on the table is new! Very clean interface, very customizable, a very refreshing experience... I've tried all the apps, this one is the best by far. If you haven't already, try the demo it's free.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj