New download/Registering

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

What exactly is the situation with DJI announcing...if you don't register by end of the week your drone will be limited to height and distance, is this essential to do this ???

If you update DJI GO and/or the firmware, you will need to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. If you don't update anything, then you won't have to do anything.

Nothing should change if you do not connect to the Internet and/or update DJI GO or the firmware. If you decide to update DJI GO and/or the firmware, you will be prompted to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. It's a 5 second process that you've done at least once before.

Reactions: Meta4
I assume that this is the start of a plan by DJI to appease the authorities by collecting and potentially sharing info on the flight activities of DJI users.

Hope I'm wrong, but it feels very bad. My P4 seems to work OK as is, and the current Go4 app also works. I don't need to upgrade anything, so I won't take any risks...

Thanks for that, it has ben mentioned if you don't, you will be limited to a small vertical and horizontal range, i also have the most recent firmware update on my P4a

it has ben mentioned if you don't, you will be limited to a small vertical and horizontal range
A lot has been mentioned. Not much has been confirmed. If you're scared of what the future will bring, don't install additional DJI GO and/or firmware updates. Just sit back, take an easy, and watch everything unfold. Then, decide how you want to proceed.

If you update DJI GO and/or the firmware, you will need to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. If you don't update anything, then you won't have to do anything.
Unless they force the app to update like they did in Feb 2017. That's when google maps was taken away from android users. Then if one has to update...the app will know you are on an older firmware... then force you to update the drone. Just my speculation.

Nothing should change if you do not connect to the Internet and/or update DJI GO or the firmware. If you decide to update DJI GO and/or the firmware, you will be prompted to log into your DJI account in DJI GO. It's a 5 second process that you've done at least once before.
Is there a DJGO4 update in app store? I haven't seen one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31