New Dominator v 2 goggles

Ash

Reaction score
Hi.
Would someone be kind enough to give me some advice please.

I have just purchased the Fatshark Dominator v2 goggles, of which I have no experience with. I need a rx module to fit the goggles, a transmitter and some antennas. Could someone advise me on the best setup for these goggles and places to buy UK. Thanks I do appreciate it............Best Regards

Thanks I will look. What tx and antenna are you going to use with your module?

They seem good, light to wear, fairly good build quality, comes in a nice case. I don't know much about goggles to be quite honest. After many reviews I felt these were the ones to get. Apparently the extra £££'s for the HD's isnt really worth it. Watch this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVPUIdJl3A0 Thanks

i've already got a pair of ImmersionRC spironet antenna's (already got a Black Pearl monitor & ImmersionRC 600mw transmitter) so hoping it the same terminal so i can use that antenna

thanks for the video

certainly looks it, i have to wear glasses tho so hoping with the lens kit & the adjustment that i can actually see with them lol

For testing, I have just tried to watch a movie clip. I got to the menu but wouldn't play. The screen looks big, settings for brightness and contrast and pupil adjustment fantastic. To describe the image within the goggles, it looks great rather like looking at a cinema screen about 20 feet away..... quite strange but in a good way

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1