New DJI Vision features (version 1.0.46 for iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
A new version of the DJI Vision app was released today. It includes the following new features:

1) New added Safe to Fly Warning feature to notify user not to take off until enough GPS is acquired.
2) Display Aircraft Rear LED on the DJI Vision app to help user to obtain aircraft status.
3) New added in-app user manuals download feature.
4) Upgrade range extender to use a mobile data network while connecting to your Phantom.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-vis ... 39159?mt=8

Re: New DJI Vision features (version 1.0.46)

But what unwanted features will be auto loaded that we don't want ???

Thanks for the heads up!

I downloaded mine last week and have Version 1.0.54

confused

Nothing on the download page on DJI site is showing any new software.

I noticed the LED indicators in the code of the existing Android version but enabling it didn't seem to do anything. Maybe that was before I did the firmware upgrade because that came out after 1.0.54... I should give it another try. Nothing else is really exciting. Desperately waiting for direction control on ground station flights!

I am wery about updating as I already have had fpv issues at times due to the current app plus the lag on the camera to return live feed(doesn't do it with video)

It's been since dji added the flight timer and it bugging me like crazy

I don't get it. I have 1.0.54 on my Galaxy Tab S that I downloaded several weeks ago. Apple and Android have different version numbers?

rexster314 said:
I don't get it. I have 1.0.54 on my Galaxy Tab S that I downloaded several weeks ago. Apple and Android have different version numbers?

Yes they do.

Why the hell no update for Android... what does the 3G thing do exactly ?? Lets you use data while on the phantom wifi ??

Using the camera tilt in the app on my iPad mini 2 causes it to crash to the homescreen every time, anyone have this issue? All is well on my android tablet though.

cantstandya said:
Using the camera tilt in the app on my iPad mini 2 causes it to crash to the homescreen every time, anyone have this issue? All is well on my android tablet though.

Is this with the new app version?
If so I ain't updating

The android app is now available on the play store.

No mention though of GSM data for maps.

general01 said:
cantstandya said:

Is this with the new app version?
If so I ain't updating

Yup, both my iPhone 4s and iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.1.2 will instantly crash to homescreen with the new update when I try to change the camera tilt in-app. The android update is working fine on my Galaxy s4 though. On the DJI forums they say updating the FC200 camera firmware to 1.3.0 will solve this, but the only available firmware for download on their site is version 1.2.5.

cantstandya said:
Yup, both my iPhone 4s and iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.1.2 will instantly crash to homescreen with the new update when I try to change the camera tilt in-app. The android update is working fine on my Galaxy s4 though. On the DJI forums they say updating the FC200 camera firmware to 1.3.0 will solve this, but the only available firmware for download on their site is version 1.2.5.

I am not experiencing that problem. The updated app works fine on both my iPhone 5s, and iPad mini. Have not tried it on the iPad yet, which actually I use most of the time. I am running 8.1.2.

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the apps.

I got the update for Android, with the same changes you mentioned except #4 is not mentioned in the changelog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers