new DJI software w. nexus 7 - connection error galore

Reaction score
Ok,
So I took out the phantom connected to my nexus 7. At first it was great..then all of a sudden a black overlay pop s up after about 15 seconds says "Phantom Connection broken" and of course the camera icon and video icon on right were greyed out. The weird thing is it kept sending video feed to my screen the whole time, and I was even able to move the gimble up and down. And it was still recording. Then all of a sudden the message goes away..so I try to take a shot and get one in and boom all over again "Phantom Connection broken" greyed out and this kept on repeating throughout my whole flight. I wasn't in airplane mode? The whole time I never got the black screen, but kept getting maybe 50 times the same broken connection message...I don't know whats worse a black screen or this. Lol. I was shooting in 15 frames a second, so I can't figure out why this keeps disconnecting yet allows me to film at the same time. I don't think I will be buying any more products from this company. I don't care if they come up with something better. Its more important at this point that the software works properly. Anyone else seeing this..and if so were you able to correct it. I even tried going back to the camera settings screen then opening up camera again and still the same thing..and I had 10 satellites, so that wasn't the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl