New DJI phantom 3 pro owner

Reaction score
Just flew my new 3 pro for the first time. In the DJI GO app there are 3 red warning triangles stating that a camera, controller and quad upgrade are required however; when I tap the error nothing happens. What do I do???! There was an initial red warning triangle that suggested a firmware upgrade which allowed me to download and use. Just can't get the 3 other warnings fixed. The quad flies and records great. DO I NEED TO DO THESE UPGRADES OR IS THIS AN APP ISSUE?

Just flew my new 3 pro for the first time. In the DJI GO app there are 3 red warning triangles stating that a camera, controller and quad upgrade are required however; when I tap the error nothing happens. What do I do???! There was an initial red warning triangle that suggested a firmware upgrade which allowed me to download and use. Just can't get the 3 other warnings fixed. The quad flies and records great. DO I NEED TO DO THESE UPGRADES OR IS THIS AN APP ISSUE?

You need to upgrade your quad and RC.

Does that mean I have to USB the quad into the computer or can I upgrade into the micro USB and plug it into the Gimbal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.