New DJI Phantom 2 Charger/ DJI Phantom 2 Car Charger

Any idea on the DJI Phantom 2 Car Charger that can charge 3 batteries simultaneously?

• Charge batteries at home one by one?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charge outside with this charger?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/Xiemin®-Repla...57&sr=8-13&keywords=dji+phantom+2+car+charger
upload_2015-8-4_14-26-28-png.26497

Anyone who tried this kind of charger before? Description states it can charge 3 batteries at the same time, about 100 mins, this sounds great!

May be ok, but I rather use an inverter and use my regular DJI 110 volt charger. Limited to one battery at a time but this all I can fly with at a time. I use several batteries and give my quad a rest between flights to cool off and rest since right now we're hitting close to 100 degree days.
With electronics the best way to figure.. If I'm comfortable then so is she, if I'm hot then she is too. That includes my quad along with my wife(grin).

Reactions: Christy
This is really a perfect choice for you when you are flying outside but do not have a power outlet to access. What this charger impressed me is the charging time the description states, it support s charging 3 batteries at the same time, that is to say, we can charge 3 batteries simultaneously with 1.5 hours in full, fantastic!!! Moreover, from the image displaying, they designed USB port on this charger and it can support charging our Tablets directly, awesome product.

I have to say, I am very pleased with this car charger and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a car charger for your Phantom batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers