New DJI H3-3D Installation video, GoPro charge / power?

They answered my comment... apparently it will.

Hi Jaybee,

Yes it will. The USB port will give SD video out as well as provide +5v to charge the GoPro (thank god!) I am awaiting my Naza M v2 version of the H3-3D with the GCU from Quadcopters on Pre order and I have a horrible feeling it will be a v1.1 gimbal.

But I will just have to live with it as I do not see Naza compatible H3-3D's in v1.0 being available anywhere... EVER (mores the pity)

The Editor said:
Hi Jaybee,

Yes it will. The USB port will give SD video out as well as provide +5v to charge the GoPro (thank god!) I am awaiting my Naza M v2 version of the H3-3D with the GCU from Quadcopters on Pre order and I have a horrible feeling it will be a v1.1 gimbal.

But I will just have to live with it as I do not see Naza compatible H3-3D's in v1.0 being available anywhere... EVER (mores the pity)
Guessing the only reason they changed this from the original backplug system is because of Lightbridge. Those users will have a different ribbon connector that uses HDMI instead, hence the no GoPro power for Lightbridge users.

Yeah I think you're right, all these units will be v1.1 from now on. I reckon the reason people can still buy the v1.0 right now in the states is because a lot of the stock went there originally.

Kevinski said:
So should we hang on for the P2 with the light bridge and 3D bundle for £1200 :D :D :D

No. You can get the latest bundle now in the US through...

http://www.davesmotors.com/DJI-Phantom- ... rotor.html

In stock and ready to ship. I ordered another one this morning after finding a crack by one of the motor screws and bent the H3-3D. Received my shipping notice 15 minutes ago.

Oh yeah, add DMM as a coupon code and get 5% off. $911.05 shipped, no tax...and did I mention it's the latest version :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl