New DJI Go v.2.9.0 for iOS published.

Tired of heat, working outside and when home I want to stay cool.
Where at Salt River? I got a few videos from Salt River and Verde River. Next time you in Phoenix let me know, we can fly together if you want.

Have not flown in 70 days due to high heat in AZ but updated 4 times different apps....I forgot how to fly but I got soooo good at updating...
Ha! That got a laugh out of me.

I haven't been flying for fun as much either because of the heat in LA.

That said, I am interested in checking out the new app as 2.9 is a significant upgrade considering the .9

We only have high heat in the summer and those...
Dust storm.png

I tried it out today with my iPad Pro 9.7

There's nothing visually different about it. I think most of the changes are for Osmo users.

-Added support for Osmo Mobile
-Added support for Osmo+
-German now available
-Fixed stability-related bugs

One thing I did notice is that it gave me a quick popup warning stating something along the lines of: "WiFi not connected and that I'd be using Cellular for downloading maps". I don't recall ever seeing that warning before.

Been there many times, is a nice place to stop by. Next time check Butcher Jones place and the wild horses. This video freeze frame is from the place you stopped.
Pic 1.PNG

I gave up caring. By the time weather cools off and I will fly again, the GO app will be 3.7.14....

I'm afraid to fly near the Salt river or the lakes. Are we allowed to do so? I've been trying to educate myself where I can and can't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20