New DJI Go App update 2.7.2

Reaction score
Just saw this update on the App Store this morning. Haven't tested it yet. I hope no new issues present themselves, like adding more NFZs. The camera interface looks very sleek. Post your findings.
7af05ecef03e34ee60e726c75b6c13a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's the Apple version.

Just saw this update on the App Store this morning. Haven't tested it yet. I hope no new issues present themselves, like adding more NFZs. The camera interface looks very sleek. Post your findings.
7af05ecef03e34ee60e726c75b6c13a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I played with the new version an hour or so ago and it appears to have resolved the "pinch" issue that was previously making it difficult to zoom in on the map.

Gee whiz, I just updated to 2.71 and test flew yesterday.

Hi Bob What sort of problem?
When not connected to ac and rc I only get some of the image transfer screen, can't see channel info.
When connected I get even less so unable to see channels or change from auto to manual etc.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app a few times but still no good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-14-14-54-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-14-14-54-55.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 982
  • Screenshot_2016-04-14-14-57-35.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-14-14-57-35.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 926
When not connected to ac and rc I only get some of the image transfer screen, can't see channel info.
When connected I get even less so unable to see channels or change from auto to manual etc.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app a few times but still no good.
Since you are in the UK and using an android device, maybe set your device language to English (US).

Apparently so. The weather is so bad here, not much need to instantly upgrade to the unknown on a routine basis. lol
True, really no need to jump into every update. I do it for a different reason to check if what others are saying is true and how to resolve issues if any. I play safe as I have couple of devices and keep backups.

True, really no need to jump into every update. I do it for a different reason to check if what others are saying is true and how to resolve issues if any. I play safe as I have couple of devices and keep backups.
Good thing we all help one another here with the numerous issues we have.
Although I have been quite fortunate. Not any real big issues so far.

Have you updated Alok? Anything interesting that makes this update any more interesting than prior version?

Just updated to 2.7.2 on Ipad mini 4, deleted the 2.7.1 app rebooted the ipad, installed new app and did another ipad reboot. In the about section in the app it now says App 2.7.2, AC version unknown, RC version unknown...I'm on the latest FW for AC & RC...Was working fine before 2.7.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31