New DJI Go app for Android: includes simulator

This is what it looks like on iOS, forgive me for flying out of LOS but it's a great day there today & I had my windsurfer attached so went for it [emoji12]

Ptr, thanks.
On Android I see only a square and flat green rectangle with a straight road. I don't have the P3A with me right now, but will upload a screenshot later.

Sorry I could not find the button for new post. By the way I hate the parrot but was making the comment because the phantom is fantastic but lacks a simple method of control that even a Shitty parrot has already. So there is maybe an app on way that's good. I just want to be able to use my phantom for every application so I don't need to buy other drones for different tasks.

Reactions: rene van der meer
Good point biggranty,

Flying in-doors I saw the drift can be substantial. Drift compensation would help a lot.

Ptr, thanks.
On Android I see only a square and flat green rectangle with a straight road. I don't have the P3A with me right now, but will upload a screenshot later.

Same here, nothing but a flat square to fly around on, LOTS of fun (not).

On the iOS version, while you cannot make the map full screen, it does indeed show the correct location for where I am at when I use the sim.

Ptr, thanks.
These are some screenshots on my android (Samsung S6 edge). It looks like on IOS the scenery is more interesting.
Or is there a way to change the landscape?
simulator1.jpg
simulator2.jpg

** Hey folks - Anyone found an answer to the NO 3-D landscape issue? **

It would be so ideal if we can fly the app using Google earth

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj