New DJI Go app for Android: includes simulator

Reaction score
The title says it all, available through Google Play. Version 2.4.2.

WHAT'S NEW
1. Support in-app flight simulator for practicing flight skills.
2. New user feedback features mean that you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
3. You can now import music from your mobile device or the music store, and save your favorite collection.
4. Added quick access menu for gimbal and camera access in Osmo main menu.

Reactions: rene van der meer
Why would you go back, presumably it will be included in all future versions.
You don't have to use it just because it's there.
Because they removed the format data recorder option since 2.4.1

The title says it all, available through Google Play. Version 2.4.2.

WHAT'S NEW
1. Support in-app flight simulator for practicing flight skills.
2. New user feedback features mean that you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
3. You can now import music from your mobile device or the music store, and save your favorite collection.
4. Added quick access menu for gimbal and camera access in Osmo main menu.

Is it possible to use your own location as map?
I think the simulator is using a map of china.....

i think the ios version is the same..... this simulator has no function....
Strange, if you look at the DJI page you'll see a 3D landscape.

Attachments

• simulator.png
    simulator.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 4,280
As you have already or will find out the wait for this on android will not be worth it, you'll use it once & forget about it like all on iOS, nothing beats the real thing

WHY NO CONTROL OF DRONE WITHOUT BULKY CONTROLLER!!

Is there not an app that will allow follow me mode without the big white controller, surely we should be able to have the drone follow our phone without it being plugged into the controller, personally I don't want to strap a back pack to me when I'm surfing, not only that I would have to waterproof it.
For such an advanced drone it lacks some simple control, maybe time to switch to parrot drone. I might have missed something but we need to have control without connecting it to the controller, yes I realise range will be very short but that's fine when you are having it follow you in extreme situations, skiing, surfing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, karting etc.

Is there not an app that will allow follow me mode without the big white controller, surely we should be able to have the drone follow our phone without it being plugged into the controller, personally I don't want to strap a back pack to me when I'm surfing, not only that I would have to waterproof it.
For such an advanced drone it lacks some simple control, maybe time to switch to parrot drone. I might have missed something but we need to have control without connecting it to the controller, yes I realise range will be very short but that's fine when you are having it follow you in extreme situations, skiing, surfing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, karting etc.

Litchi app for Android allows you to set the P3P to follow another device with its Magic Leash add-on. I believe they just released beta for iOS as well.

And Parrot isn't even close to being in the same league as the Phantom.

Reactions: aka1ceman

First, completely of topic. Second, The P3A and P3P don't use wifi to control the drone so the controller is needed. If you wanted something else... you should have bought something else.

Edit: I'd bet that DJI is working on a portable controller. Maybe not for the P3... but working on something.

Last edited:
Reactions: rene van der meer

You joined today to tell us about Parrot?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20