~New DJI Controller Tablet Extension Clips.~

Reaction score
Phantom 3 / Inspire 1 Tablet Extension Clips.
20160411_201944.jpg

If your like me and use a large tablet when flying you have probably had the same issues as many others when trying to hold it in the stock controller. It either fits just barely and pops out over the littlest bump or if you use a hard case to protect your tablet it just wont fit. With these clips you can accommodate larger tablets.

IMG_0646.JPG

The stock controller clip opens to around 6 1/2" stock. With clips installed it can be opened to 8". I offer different size clips for different Tablet case thicknesses.

IMG_0648.JPG
They slide over the stock clip ends. One from the left and one from the right to insure they will not slide off during use. The inner lip is even lined with non scratch felt.

You can find this item and many more great items at
Dynamic 3D Solutions
Thanks for looking and safe flying.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_0647.JPG
    IMG_0647.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 577
Reactions: DMac
The top and bottom extensions clips look great. I hope they work as well as the look!

Thanks & yes, they hold and work very well. They are a great addition to the phantom 3 / Inspire 1 accessories. There are many that offer the bulky(heavier) top version. I am the only one that offers a set (top & bottom). If your not happy with them simply return them. :) I also sell them separately.

I am about to order a set from you today, what is your estimate for shipping time from time of order until it ships?
(Edit) Order is placed, I like that you offer the bottom clip as well :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
I am about to order a set from you today, what is your estimate for shipping time from time of order until it ships?
(Edit) Order is placed, I like that you offer the bottom clip as well :cool:

This item will print tonight or tomorrow and should be on it way the following day as it takes me sometime to clean it up and seal it before I send it. Thanks again for your order I'm sure they will work out great for you. I love mine.

1) I'm a little confused on the PolarPro 3-lens cases. I have the 3 pk here @ Amazon,
It consists of PL, ND4, & ND8 and from I've read is the most common purchase of filters but you don't have that one listed. Am I stuck with one of the others you show? Which one?
2) Also I have a question on the Landing Gear Riser. Does it need altering a bit so a regular carbon-fiber gimbal protector will still fit between the landing gear?

I also like your Tablet Extension Clip Combo as it looks like it would work with a Shield tablet with the back part of a case attached (the clip on part). The stock clips don't extend far enough out for a good grip and barely hold on especially with a hood. I just used one of those cheap cases with a flip thing that covers the screen and can be used to prop up the tablet on the desk. I just cut that part off and then Velcro the clip-on part to the Phantom clip with a hood. Otherwise the the Shield with the hood on keeps falling off.

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
1) I'm a little confused on the PolarPro 3-lens cases. I have the 3 pk here @ Amazon,
It consists of PL, ND4, & ND8 and from I've read is the most common purchase of filters but you don't have that one listed. Am I stuck with one of the others you show? Which one?
2) Also I have a question on the Landing Gear Riser. Does it need altering a bit so a regular carbon-fiber gimbal protector will still fit between the landing gear?

I also like your Tablet Extension Clip Combo as it looks like it would work with a Shield tablet with the back part of a case attached (the clip on part). The stock clips don't extend far enough out for a good grip and barely hold on especially with a hood. I just used one of those cheap cases with a flip thing that covers the screen and can be used to prop up the tablet on the desk. I just cut that part off and then Velcro the clip-on part to the Phantom clip with a hood. Otherwise the the Shield with the hood on keeps falling off.

I'm not sure how to answer the first question but the polar-pro tube that I offer will hold all of the phantom 3 lenses polar pro offers and the stock lens.
Dynamic 3D Solutions

I also make 3 slot cards that are marked as such PL,ND4,ND8..ect .
Dynamic 3D Solutions

As for the Risers, you can modify it to work, But here's the thing for the Gimbal Bar to truly work it has to be affixed to the landing gear via zip-tie or Secure clip so that upon first impact the stock landing gear cant spread open or closed allowing the camera to smash in the ground. But the impact will need to be absorbed somewhere, so depending on the force & angle of the impact somethings going to brake or bend. If the landing gear is supported correctly the impact will most likely transfer to the landing gear mounting area / shell. But all depends on the impact. The shell is much cheaper then the camera and most need replacement due to motor stress cracks anyway.

I also had issues keeping my Ipad 2 (in a case) in my stock controller clip. These to clips together fixed that issue for me. I also have switched to foam lining just like in the stock clip to get a better grip then the felt.

Hope this helps
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic