New Demo Reel

Reaction score
I just finished putting together a demo reel for my aerial work.
Some notes: Shot with a Phantom 2 with GoPro Hero4 H33D gimbal. Varying frame rates and image sizes. I had clearance and permission for all the shots in this video.
Music: Arrival of the Birds by the Cinematic Orchestra
I hope you enjoy: http://youtu.be/X8ib7yyol8U

Nice shootin' Tex!

Nice work ! :)

great footage mate, what settings did you use for the night stuff ... especially the coloured trees?

On the Hero4 I shot using Protune. Locked the ISO at 400. In post I added contrast and pulled down the darks a bit as the footage from the GoPro always has a bit of noise in the dark areas.

ˆThank for that advice, your lowlight shots look great!
Any problems shooting at that facility with all the metal and stuff?

Hi Fyod, Thank you for the compliment. Yes, we shot at a power station. It was not easy. First, it was a live plant, so if anything went wrong, it could have made a lot of customers unhappy. I was less concerned about that than the opposite issue - the plant harming the uav. The primary issue was radio frequency problems which meant a few times the fpv monitor was useless. The other issue was the areas of rising steam and air suction around different components. We sat with the safety team, laid out what we were going to shoot and just did it methodically and safely. In the end, no real issues, and a happy client.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues