New controller trainer port question...

Reaction score
Can the trainer port be used to connect two controllers together so that one person can use one to learn and the main one used as backup?

Or is the traier port only used to connect to computer for use with flight simulators?

Cause that's what it is ! Ya plug into it and then plug into your PC and train yourself to fly in your simulator program :D ;)

dirkclod said:
Cause that's what it is ! Ya plug into it and then plug into your PC and train yourself to fly in your simulator program :D ;)

it was a fair question, just another 'lost in translation' from DJI :D

locoworks said:
dirkclod said:

Loco don't take the tone of that answer wrong as it was just a poke at PF as we are freinds and he knows it :lol:

dirkclod said:
locoworks said:
dirkclod said:

Loco don't take the tone of that answer wrong as it was just a poke at PF as we are freinds and he knows it :lol:

I didn't really, I thought I would add to your humour on the matter with a valid observation. :D :D

dirkclod said:
:lol: Gotya ! Just a little touchy now and didn't want ya ta think I was being rude ;)

We are friends and I didn't take it as being negative. After all, Dirk used one of these: :). He rarely uses those, so I feel special.

(But, it was a fair question.). I have heard of other transmitters, with a training port, that a second transmitter can plug into. It IS used to train new operators. Not sure, but maybe it was Futaba. Wait: :). There it was!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31