New controller help

Reaction score
Received my new controller for the p2v+ today. All setup and all working like it should. I think. When I move the yaw stick left and right camera moves too. Is this normal ? Everything is updated and current all software and firmware. Camera wheel works and has been calibrated and has smooth pitch. Calibrated sticks and everything looks good. Just that one issue. Any help on a fix?
Thanks everyone

gh6762 said:
Received my new controller for the phantom 2+ today. All setup and all working like it should. I think. When I move the yaw stick left and right camera moves too. Is this normal ? Everything is updated and current all software and firmware. Camera wheel works and has been calibrated and has smooth pitch. Calibrated sticks and everything looks good. Just that one issue. Any help on a fix?
Thanks everyone

yes its to offset the turn

It's always moved like that. Maybe you didn't notice it ? I have both controllers and it moves with both. I think it moves a little more since the last firmware update.

It's always moved like that.

I concur.

Next time you fly, watch your video as you turn or yaw one direction or the other gently. You'll notice a smooth transition in the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic