new controller... best price?

QYV

Reaction score
Anybody know what part number DJI is calling the new controller with the wheel? the old controller is the DJ6.

the new controller itself is going for $99 pretty much everywhere I can find it (DJI, amazon, ebay) anybody spotted a better price than that anywhere?

NDJ6 is the part number for the new controller. I haven't seen it for less than $99 yet.

cool thanks!

4wd said:
jimbo96744 said:
Does anyone know if the NDJ6 can be used with the Phantom 1? I'm currently using a DJ6

So far as I know the P1 is on a completely different frequency.

actually the Phantom 1.1.1 and the Phantom 2 NON-Vision series use the same frequency set, it's the P2-Vision series that use a different set. I know the original DJ6 works with a P2nv and P1, I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer if the ndj6 will work with a P1. Try asking in the Phantom 1 forum there's a lot of P1 knowledge in there

I just got my NDJ6 Remote w/wheel tilt function. It works great with the Phantom 1

4wd said:
jimbo96744 said:
Does anyone know if the NDJ6 can be used with the Phantom 1? I'm currently using a DJ6

So far as I know the P1 is on a completely different frequency.

jimbo96744 said:
I just got my NDJ6 Remote w/wheel tilt function. It works great with the Phantom 1

good to know thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20