New compass wont calibrate

Reaction score
Hi all i bought new landing legs with compass and shell top for my p3a installed them fine but the new compass won't calibrate i plugged in the old compass no problems didnt even have to calibrate tried new one again but same thing had calibrate so i tried i keep getting message on dji app saying magnetic field interference so i contacted the place where i bought the shell and landing gear with compass they appoligised and sent new landing gear with compass but i still cant calibrate new compass same message on app magnetic field interference i installed new firmware update 1.9 still no joy i downgraded firmware to 1.8 and still no joy however the old compass works fine i cant use old compass as the wires are about to break any ideas please

Hi all i bought new landing legs with compass and shell top for my p3a installed them fine but the new compass won't calibrate i plugged in the old compass no problems didnt even have to calibrate tried new one again but same thing had calibrate so i tried i keep getting message on dji app saying magnetic field interference so i contacted the place where i bought the shell and landing gear with compass they appoligised and sent new landing gear with compass but i still cant calibrate new compass same message on app magnetic field interference i installed new firmware update 1.9 still no joy i downgraded firmware to 1.8 and still no joy however the old compass works fine i cant use old compass as the wires are about to break any ideas please
The reason you can't clibrate could be that the compass is not connected.
To check if this is the case, go to the Sensors page in your app settings and check the compass data.
Does it show a number?
If it does the compass is connected but if it shows zero, one of the fine wires at the bottom of the landing gear has been broken or the connector to the motherboard is not plugged in properly.

The reason you can't clibrate could be that the compass is not connected.
To check if this is the case, go to the Sensors page in your app settings and check the compass data.
Does it show a number?
If it does the compass is connected but if it shows zero, one of the fine wires at the bottom of the landing gear has been broken or the connector to the motherboard is not plugged in properly.
Hi and thnx this happens with both new compasses surely both new ones cant be broke thank you for your time

Hi and thnx this happens with both new compasses surely both new ones cant be broke thank you for your time
Old compass works okay but two new ones dont work at all. process of elim points to new compass being the prob. are you sure you have the correct set of legs/cpmpass? maybe they sent you p3s legs/compass which is a different part number than the p3a legs/compass. just guessing i dont know if the compass is the same for all 3 models or not. hopefully sopmeone knows why the part numbers are different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues