New batterys playing up

Reaction score
Hi all, just got new drone and batterys, but went to fly today and the drone's red light lit up at startup and stayed on, no blinking or anything.I looked at the battery and the two middle lights stay on, instead of indicating a full battery of 4 lights.I turn off the battery then take the battery out and the two middle green lights are still on after I power it up again.The drone won't fly at all, and I notice when I push the on button, it instantly turns on rather than the one push and then second push to turn it on.I'm really don't knwo where to go from here as I don't want to charge it again incase it damages it.The battery was fully charged when I went to use it.Any help will be helpful, cheers

Solid red an no motor power up means "invalid battery" - I suspect this is either a problem with the smart circuitry itself or the data pads/pins not allowing the battery to verify with the flight controller. Clean off the small gold contact pads on the battery with a proprietary contact cleaner or alcohol and a swab - if that doesn't help then it looks like it's probably a defective battery and you need to talk to whoever you bought it from to arrange for a replacement battery.

Check the contacts as suggested and then make sure the battery is fully inserted (no gap between battery and P2).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl