New battery dead, can it be fixed?

Reaction score
bought a new battery in the UK from a supplier, battery arrived but doesn't switch on or off.

This happened to anyone else? Is there a small fix before I send it straight back?

Thanks

bought a new battery in the UK from a supplier, battery arrived but doesn't switch on or off.

This happened to anyone else? Is there a small fix before I send it straight back?

Thanks
Are you are familiar with the quick press then press and hold technique?
Need to check as you don't mention if you just bought a used Phantom for example.
If it won't turn on there's not much you can do without cutting it open so it must go back when it's new.

Thanks Guys, yeah the other battery I've got works great.. this one however is just dead.. spoke to dji online and they said get it replaced from supplier.. could be just a loose connection inside but it doesn't seem easy to open up

Thanks Guys, yeah the other battery I've got works great.. this one however is just dead.. spoke to dji online and they said get it replaced from supplier.. could be just a loose connection inside but it doesn't seem easy to open up

I would suggest to get faulty battery replaced, no point in trying to open it and fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

this one however is just dead.. spoke to dji online and they said get it replaced from supplier
That's solid advice. If you attempt to open it and damage it, the supplier might not replace it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4