New Battery at Best Buy - $124.99

California too

124.99 on there web site also. Not sure how long the sale is good for though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: MAdams
I just ordered one for pickup at my local store. Don't forget to use any best buy points if you have some. I saved an extra $10 one mine. Looks like there were plenty in stock in the south jersey area.

That was true in Oklahoma then when I went back to get one they where back at 159. Buy then quick

Just picked up one and a package of OEM props (1 black, 1 silver) for $144.34 out the door (sales tax $12.36) . The props at $6.99 seemed reasonable and nice to know that they are OEM.

Nice deal. Just bought a P3A and getting extra props and batteries, so this was good timing for me. Bought my P3A direct from DJI for $799 and it arrived in less than a week. Ordered the batteries online from Best Buy with free shipping, and applied some reward dollars I had accumulated.

Now I just have to wait for the weather to clear, and the snow to go away for my first flight.

I just bought another one today and I may buy another.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ordered mine today. Also got some extra blades. What a great deal.

I ordered my P3A from drones ect.. Anyone familiar with this website? Ordered it last Tuesday and they haven't provided me with a tracking# as of yet.

Great for you guys I Have plenty of full priced battery's. Now I need to find goggles:) on sale

Glad to know there are options out there.

Thankfully I feel two is a enough for me. On trips I can borrow a battery from my father or visa versa. Pays to know other flyers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj