New batteries

Not dumb. Personally, I would rotate. You may want to fly more than one battery during the same outing. You'll also want to know if one of them has any potential problems.

Reactions: pomonabill220
Use all of them one by one. Keeping the batteries idle will make them lose their capacities. Charge them, use them....

That's one of the reasons we should have just enough number of batteries, not less or not more based on how long and how many times we want to fly in one stretch/ day.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: pomonabill220
DJI GO will auto update them or prompt you to update them if needed.

The batteries age from the time the cells are manufactured. Use them eavenly. Most outings I will fly 3 packs, out of 5 i have in current service. Sometimes I fly 5. Any packs not flown are the first used on the next outing. The packs are numbered (no fancy labels required, magic marker works fine) and I upload all flights to healthy drones. Healthybdrones is a good way to keep a track on pack health, I will favour the strongest packs (highest mah, least V variations) for more risky flights (higher winds, over water, longer distance/time in the air etc).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic