New Arrivals

Reaction score
IMG_0570.jpg

If there are any flyers in Northern Ireland who would like to borrow the CFix then just let me know. I’m more than happy to help if I can.

Oh dear lord, back to the old CRT degaussers........ Those worked ( At times) , but can't see that being that effective. Just IMO. Might be wrong but good luck! Not quite ready for that just yet.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Oh dear lord, back to the old CRT degaussers........ Those worked ( At times) , but can't see that being that effective. Just IMO. Might be wrong but good luck! Not quite ready for that just yet.

Worked for me just fine [emoji106]

View attachment 95930

If there are any flyers in Northern Ireland who would like to borrow the CFix then just let me know. I’m more than happy to help if I can.
Glad to see Northern Irish posts here. I thought about the CFix because of power lines above my house. However my Phantom 4 Pro is rock steady. See some of my drone trips. Didn't Ireland do well today. Oh to be at Twickenham when Ireland will be there! -and[/MEDIA] and:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Astrix
View attachment 95930

Thanks for your kind offer but thankfully again all is well here with me. My second video wouldn't open after posting. Will try to send another.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Astrix
View attachment 95930

View attachment 95930

View attachment 95930

Do you know of any drone pilot clubs or suchlike in Northern Ireland? I would like to meet other local flyers.

Do you know of any drone pilot clubs or suchlike in Northern Ireland? I would like to meet other local flyers.

Hi Finnfoyle, have a look on the British Model Flying Association (BMFA) website mate. There are flying clubs all over the UK including NI. It’s a good website, plenty of info and they offer Insurance for a small annual fee ... well worth it by the way.

It would be nice to get a group of NI Pilots together though and have a meet somewhere. It’s not as if we don’t have enough wide open spaces here ... just pooh weather most of the time.

Today is good, plenty of sunshine although a little windy. I’ll be taking Mavic Pro out this afternoon after F1 is finished [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers