New App Update Limits RTH Altitude???

Reaction score
Just received a new version of DJI Go 4, second in 3 days.

First thing I noticed is the Return to Home Altitude is now limited to (20-50m) on my app. Anyone else seeing this? This isn't good. Under 200 feet. I currently fly near a bridge with a 500 Foot return to home..

z6mCUM3.jpg

First thing I noticed is the Return to Home Altitude is now limited to (20-50m) on my app.
Connect your Phantom to DJI GO and you'll see the usual limit.

Just received a new version of DJI Go 4, second in 3 days.

First thing I noticed is the Return to Home Altitude is now limited to (20-50m) on my app. Anyone else seeing this? This isn't good. Under 200 feet. I currently fly near a bridge with a 500 Foot return to home..

z6mCUM3.jpg
Hello did you sort this ? Was it as simple as logging on to the Go App ? I’m having the same and I’m logged in !!!

Okay so tried logging in to my account, re installing app still hit with same problem. What a pain .

Okay so tried logging in to my account, re installing app still hit with same problem. What a pain .
how old is your DJI account, if its new, have you activated it in the email ?

Reactions: kaise7
how old is your DJI account, if its new, have you activated it in the email ?
I don’t know if I have activated in e mail as such. Certainly I can log in with e mail and password but I’ve a feeling this is different from what you mean by activated. There is a possibility I haven’t. I’ll look into this , if by chance I have deleted any email I should have used to activate how do I go about this now ? Thanks for your response, appreciated.
Stuart

Did you try reinstalling DJI GO?

But I didn’t get an email asking me to activate account or anything, I seem able to log into my DJI account etc

Your DJI account is activated if you're able to log into it.

Which Phantom are you flying? Which firmware is installed on it?

Your DJI account is activated if you're able to log into it.

Which Phantom are you flying? Which firmware is installed on it?
phantom 4 standard thankshopefully the pic will tell u what u r asking

Attachments

• 6124DA1C-4E91-40F4-AA3D-534545D28CC6.png
    6124DA1C-4E91-40F4-AA3D-534545D28CC6.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 458
I took it to the retailer today , he hadn’t seen this issue before. He intimated that sending back to DJI was a 1 to 2 month wait. The machine is still in warranty.

Is your Phantom connected to DJI GO? It appears not to be in the above screenshot.

You'll also want to make sure your Phantom is connected to DJI GO when changing that setting. But, I'm assuming that's what you and/or the dealer already tried.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31