New app frezzeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reaction score
Downgraded to version 3.08 but my app is at 1.0.48, now my camera connection freeza or unable to communicate to bird, took it for a quick fly on backyard and connect failed all the time , any Ideas??????? never recor nada even the video icon was blinking red

Have you tried to reboot the phone? What about delete the app & reload.

i just deleted the app will try it tomorrow, found out my gimbal was not reacting to apv or manual hope reinstalling will fix it , got a 5K to film

hey Larry where is copperas cove Katy here

DJI has been reporting they will have the replacement app ready for download on Monday.

Monday? OK, lessons learned - don't hold your breath... but, you never know as they say third time is the charm :D

I know it isn't free but if u really wanna fly and record u could download the vision plus booster app if it's in your budget, I have it & I prefer it lots more than the official app runs smoother extends vision range I got 3500 ft just with app & completely stock setup, I think the price is, AUS $8.99 then $8.99 if u want fpv camera then $8.99 if u want flight data/records, I have all of them and imo it's well worth it, Hope this might help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl