New app for vision and vision+ Ultimate Flight by kenargo

Reaction score
Do NOT buy this app it crashes all the time I have tried it on 4 android devices and one it crashes on motor startup the others it will crash in flight Avery 2 mins plus lot of bugs with camera recording not worth £7 this is still in beta testing BY US the buyers :evil:

Re: New app for vision and vision+ Ultimate Flight by kenarg

If you know how to read this app still is in development, we the users have been helping ken the developer to perfect it, i use a 100 dollar acer tab and it works perfectly. Stop trolling.

kickthefences said:
If you know how to read this app still is in development, we the users have been helping ken the developer to perfect it, i use a 100 dollar acer tab and it works perfectly. Stop trolling.

If it is still under development it should not be charging customers or open to the public for sale. I for one am glad when someone posts a negative comment if the app doesn't work it doesn't work. I have been shopping around for a better app myself and look for these threads on apps.

Thanks OP

LordEvil said:
kickthefences said:

If it is still under development it should not be charging customers or open to the public for sale. I for one am glad when someone posts a negative comment if the app doesn't work it doesn't work. I have been shopping around for a better app myself and look for these threads on apps.

Thanks OP

I do get your point but keep in mind:

DJI app recently has had a couple no so good updates especially with IPhone version.
DJI app did NOT have Ground Station a version or so ago.
People do have issues with current dji app at time in general---lots of phone tablet variations....
That DJI has added new features in my mind says the DJI app is under DEVELOPMENT(we all paid for it BTW).

It is clear that this is sold with limitations expressed with assurances further development will happen. Based upon reading posts and responses it appears that the author is responding and fixing as notified---AWESOME

Its 10 bucks guys get over it and pitch in and help make this work the way you/we want it to!

Id rather help and pay a bit to get something done now, than wait for a may never happen!

just my thoughts , feel free to say I am wrong.

Beta online but no Follow-me, GS or other new features but something VERY import even still.

DJI a few hours ago (Today it DJI's Monday) released an updated SDK for Android. It is said to "fix bugs and Android 5 issues".

It's night here so I won't be able to fly but a quick check looks good but rather than post it out to the world I wanted to have some flights on it and post in a couple of days if reports are good.

If you would like to try this out you should be able to access the link within a few hours; it was just posted. The link will be:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... mateflight

Strange old world isn't it. One mans meat is another mans poison.

I bought the Ultimate Flight App when I had serious problems with the DJI Vision App, I've found the UF App excellent, innovative and it is developing into an excellent product. I flew three sorties with it today on wild moorland was out of mobile signal range. It was spot on with its performance each time. It ran flawlessly in supporting what I was trying to achieve and the range of functions it offers for Android products is getting better with every update put out by Kenargo.

I'd recommend it to any android phone or tablet user with the appropriate version of Android

Irepairapples should stick with what he perhaps knows and ease off on his hostile trolling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers