New android tablet

Reaction score
So I just bought a Samsung galaxy tab 2 off Craigslist. It's on the DJI compatible page for flying the P3S. I guess these come with lots of bloat ware. Anything j need to do to make the DJI app run smoothe as possible?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you know how to root a tablet? If not I would just disable alot of the google and samsung apps. If you know how to root I would uninstalling all the useless crap. You have to be rooted to remove all the useless stuff. You can also download shut app from play store and run then before you fly. It's a task manager that closes all the apps.

I've rooted before. May just stick with my kids iPad. All I've read so far is how bad the DJI app runs on android. I just wanted an extra tab to have

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try to download shut app from play store and run that before opening the go app and you should be fine. I use Dji app on android and it's fine. The Galaxy Tab 2 doesn't have alot of ram and processor is kinda slow. The ipad would be way better then the Galaxy tablet 2. That one is kinda old but try shut app. You never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4