new android 2.20 GOAPP

I updated but I there is no mention in the "what's new" features of the update. I opened it up and I don't see a simulator feature anywhere. I'm on the shield tablet.​

There is no sim for android, yet...
As per what's new, here is playstore note:

- Added support for DJI Lightbridge 2 that provides dual controller mode and professional SDI video output.
- Added support for mixing of aircraft videos with mobile device videos. Bring extra perspective to your videos.
- New video filters are available in the Library.
- Introduced unlockable user medals. Multiple GUI and performance optimizations.
- Various performance enhancements, including faster loading of flight record and map viewing operations.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
- Various performance enhancements, including faster loading of flight record and map viewing operations.
Well that seems worth having.
I'm surprised how much importance they seem to put on editing and uploading from the device, seems a crude way to use relatively good HD video.

Reactions: ScottyT
There is no sim for android, yet...
As per what's new, here is playstore note:

- Added support for DJI Lightbridge 2 that provides dual controller mode and professional SDI video output.
- Added support for mixing of aircraft videos with mobile device videos. Bring extra perspective to your videos.
- New video filters are available in the Library.
- Introduced unlockable user medals. Multiple GUI and performance optimizations.
Hello do you know why some android users get the compass on the left and map on the right with 2.3.0 and others dont?

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S10.4. It has the map in one corner and the "compass" in the other corner.

I am still struggling with the issue of the Maps/Radar screen being together on the lower left of the Go App requiring toggling to get the different views on my Android Nvidia Shield with the latest version 2.30 of the app--

I believe before in earlier versions of the App they displayed separately

Anyone else seeing this? or do you have the Maps on the right and Radar on the Left and if you do how did you get this to view this way?

On my IOS devices Mini 3 & 4 and Ipad Air2 they appear separately as they should--

I have both an I1 & P3 Pro

Thanks

Jack

I am still struggling with the issue of the Maps/Radar screen being together on the lower left of the Go App requiring toggling to get the different views on my Android Nvidia Shield with the latest version 2.30 of the app--

I believe before in earlier versions of the App they displayed separately

Anyone else seeing this? or do you have the Maps on the right and Radar on the Left and if you do how did you get this to view this way?

On my IOS devices Mini 3 & 4 and Ipad Air2 they appear separately as they should--

I have both an I1 & P3 Pro

Thanks

Jack

Anyone?

Jack

Hello anyone got an idea?

Jack
Mine are together and i have 2 android based devices all up to date and all latest models. I don't know how people get split map compass on android, one guy said is to do with the size of the screen if its above 8 inch u get split view.

Just got the Shield and thought I would get both after watching YouTube Video's. its weird why the Ipad mini get it and the shield doesn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1