New and Sealed Mavic - 1230 + shipping

Reaction score
Yes I know there is a Mavic forum, but wanted to post here anyways in case there are some that don't visit the other site :)

This is brand new and sealed. Price is for paypal. if paying by cash or venmo, the price is 1200. Local pickup available in Vegas :)

Let me know (I can provide buyer references if needed).

Thanks,

Yes I know there is a Mavic forum, but wanted to post here anyways in case there are some that don't visit the other site :)

This is brand new and sealed. Price is for paypal. if paying by cash or venmo, the price is 1200. Local pickup available in Vegas :)

Let me know (I can provide buyer references if needed).

Thanks,

Umm it retails for $999

Reactions: Keeney101
Just saw on the news tonight here is South Florida warning people about using Venmo to sell things to people they did not know, specifically the buyer paid for the item with Venmo and the seller thinks he's golden and has the money safe in their hands and within a day or two they get a message from Venmo telling them the person reversed the transaction and took the money back.

Avoid Using Venmo to Take Payment From Strangers

I actually just sold my p4p. Great drone, just needed to consolidate. By the way, all my supply for Mavics have been sold a long time ago. I stopped selling once supply caught up and there is no longer a premium for it.

I only have one now, my own personal Mavic :) Now quit raising old threads back alive lol.

Just saw on the news tonight here is South Florida warning people about using Venmo to sell things to people they did not know, specifically the buyer paid for the item with Venmo and the seller thinks he's golden and has the money safe in their hands and within a day or two they get a message from Venmo telling them the person reversed the transaction and took the money back.

Avoid Using Venmo to Take Payment From Strangers
I agree. I wouldn't recommend paying Venmo unless you trust them. I did sold a bunch of these and built a fair amount of good references (over mavicpilots.com and ebay and local) so some buyers elected to do venmo to save a bit of money. I get the same cash either way, but I always offer that fo those wanting to save money.

Cheers!

I just wanted to point this flaw out with Venmo, that the buyer can easily reverse the payment in a scenario like this:

You posted your equipment here and someone who lives in the area contacts you and now you've sent some emails back and forth and you think he's a good guy because he's a member here and you decide to meet somewhere to complete the deal, he now has received the items and sends you payment on Venmo right in front of you and you receive it in the app, and you think your golden, now they could get in their car and drive away and reverse the transaction and you're sitting there in your car dreaming about what you're gonna do with the money, and he's far away with your equipment and the money back in his account.

No Venmo transactions for me!

Reactions: 11290

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20