New and loving it

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the family

Good tip is when your using the simulator have a fan blowing on the camera as the gimble really heats up. You should also do this too with any updates

Reactions: HaniG
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Thank you all for your kind greetings, I feel part of the family now. Been flying the bird, absolutely love it, flying a drone is an absolute pleasure, I practice being cautious, careful and caring. Love flying the bird. On another note, I feel disappointed that I’m unable to change the camera on the Phantom 4 Pro, I’m into this for Business and I can’t find a way to add a good thermal camera to the P4P, I believe I have to buy an Inspire to be able to exchange gimbal and cameras when needed. Thank you, happy Saturday. Cheers!

I believe I have to buy an Inspire to be able to exchange gimbal and cameras when needed
That would be your best bet. It's gonna cost you a pretty penny though. The Zenmuse XT starts at over $6K.

I honestly started my path in the direction of drone service for one reason, I’m so intrigued by Cell, Communications towers and wind turbines. Thinking of Matrice 600 Pro with Zenmuse Z30. What are your thoughts on this? I would truly appreciate your positive feedback as it’s going to cost me almost $20k. Am I too ambitious to break into this field? I feel that since it is what got me interested in the drone business to begin with, why not dive in it with everything I have? But, how do I break into it? Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you all. Cheers!

Thinking of Matrice 600 Pro with Zenmuse Z30
I've never owned a Matrice. Since it's a DJI product, I'd feel good about buying one if I needed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj