New aircraft not connecting to the controller

Reaction score
I recently had to get a new aircraft after suffering a fatal crash from 400'. I got just the craft since I had the rest of the pieces. I connected to Naza and did the advance calibration but 2 things I noticed. One was the page that showed the controller signals showed no movement when I moved the sticks and second was on the bottom of the window it showed mode as fail safe. When I tried compass calibration all I got was flashing yellow led indicating transmitter not connected. Sorry to be long winded but I wanted to try to cover everything to limit the extra questions trying to troubleshoot it.

you have to rebind the transmitter to the reciever,,, you will have to open the case of the phantom find the reciever in there and there is a small button to push to bind it,, directions are on the phantom advanced manual you can download from the dji site

I tried to rebind according to dji. They call for a solid red light on the craft but I still get a constant yellow flashing light. Pushing the button did nothing. I'm still at a loss

ok. since you got just the craft, did you move the RX module over from the old craft to the new one? did you double check to make sure the cables are connected correctly? rebinding should not be necessary if you are moving the old RX to the new craft since it is already bound to the TX.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj