Neurotic flight behavior of P4... please advise

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the "flight behavior" of a P4 immediately after a firmware update? Prior to the "phantom 4 02.00.0206" update my bird flew as smooth as silk. Immediately after the update she has been flying like a neurotic goose. As if on sensory overload. I received a "high wind speed" warning 2 out of 3 flights since the update - even though the wind was < 5 mph.
Any ideas as to cause or/and solution?

Has anyone had a problem with the "flight behavior" of a P4 immediately after a firmware update? Prior to the "phantom 4 02.00.0206" update my bird flew as smooth as silk. Immediately after the update she has been flying like a neurotic goose. As if on sensory overload. I received a "high wind speed" warning 2 out of 3 flights since the update - even though the wind was < 5 mph.
Any ideas as to cause or/and solution?

Could you be more specific and, preferably, post a DAT file or flight log?

The wind warnings are being reported as quite common after the last SW and FW updates, I get them and simply ignore them. I also had problems with hovering mine and trying to keep it stable, did the modified IMU calibration and all is well again. Due to the change in seasons over here, dropped my IMU warm up time from a couple of minutes to 20-30 secs.

Could you be more specific and, preferably, post a DAT file or flight log?
Thank you both for your reply. I'm going to calibrate the IMU as you suggested. If that doesn't help then I will post a DAT file or flight log to see what the next step is.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4