NERO Phantom 3 "Stealth Black" Group Order

Reaction score
phanton_custom_crop.jpg

Hi Everyone! I am Johnathan from NERO Guard™. I recently did some customer work coating a Phantom 3 for JP in AZ with Plasti-Fusion™ technology which is 0.2-0.4mm layer of plastic coating applied to plastic products which is a durable permanent finish which resembles very close to a factory finish.

His Phantom came out amazing and he mentioned that there is interest in doing a group order. I did get a bunch of interest via email and will be offering group pricing which as follows below.

10+ Phantoms in "Stealth Black" : 95.00 plus the shell ordered direct from DJI (+5.00 shipping charge)
20+ Phantoms in "Stealth Black" : 85.00 plus the shell ordered direct from DJI (+5.00 shipping charge)

This pricing is for group members only. Our regular rate which will be on our website is 149.99. Turn around time is 7 days once the shell is received from DJI.

If you are interested please email me privately on here and mention you would be purchasing one. All payments will be sent via Paypal and an invoice will be sent to each person who placed an order. I will run this post for 10 days and if we reach over 10 or 20 that will be what the price point will be.

I also offer a service to completely assemble and de-assemble your Phantom. That would be separate from the group buy however group pricing will be honored. Email me privately if you are interested in that option. There is a 100.00 fee for that option. [email protected]

Thanks and hope to get other Phantom Pilots with a more Professional looking product!

I also want to Thank JP for all his help and allowing me to Display his custom Phantom on our website. Check out our website where there will be more info on Plasti-Fusion™ Technology.

www.neroguard.com

So we are talking $200 to disassemble and paint our drones?

Would there be a credit if we order a coated she'll directly from you and return the uncharted she'll we will end up with? Basically a "core charge"

Yes, $200 for a dissemble, coating process and then re-assembley.. If you want the original shell coated instead of it returned back to you we can remove the serial numbers and have them sent separately and coat your original shell. This way you will save the shell cost from DJI which is 59-65 dollars.

I like the product and it looks great, but it just seems a little expensive to change the color of it.
Obviously if you dont have it assembled it's a reasonable price, but im not sure im ready to take that on yet.

Thank you! We are trying our best to keep the price as low as possible. Its a lot cheaper if you want to dissemble and then re-assemble it on your own it will save you a lot however some people do no want to tackle it themselves which is why I am offering the service. To do the whole thing with coating is a 6-8 hour process. Thanks for your interest!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic