Nero guard

Reaction score
I would just like to say that the experience I had with Nero guard was awesome from start to finish did a great job super satisfied with it give him a call

Attachments

• 1461361426944.jpg
    1461361426944.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 478
what is nero guard exactly?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

how does that song go if I only had a remote lol

I would just like to say that the experience I had with Nero guard was awesome from start to finish did a great job super satisfied with it give him a call

I really like the design on the top of your drone. Looks like the inside mother board of the Phantom. Did Nero Guard do that for you? Their website isn't up right now. Saw them on ebay but they only have black their. Thanks and let me know.

Nrj nero guard is a plasti fusion process he get a new shell from dji and dips it and he can disassemble yours and put it in new shell he has other colors. He did not do the decal i had decalgirl.com make it i picked the design and they printed it and it is the inside of a phantom professional

Reactions: Romans109
how much to get the plasti dip deal done and do you have a number i call that person to possibly get mine done

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nrj nero guard is a plasti fusion process he get a new shell from dji and dips it and he can disassemble yours and put it in new shell he has other colors. He did not do the decal i had decalgirl.com make it i picked the design and they printed it and it is the inside of a phantom professional

Yes, I read about the process from Nero Guard but was really interested in the design on your bird. Thanks for the good info. I really like the look of your bird. Happy flying.

Yes, I read about the process from Nero Guard but was really interested in the design on your bird. Thanks for the good info. I really like the look of your bird. Happy flying.
I just googled inside picture of phantom 3 professional hit images picked out what i wanted then went to decalgirl.com sized it up to fit my drone and did one for my remote as well i just dont have remote back from dji yet but looks like the inside of the remote i like it

Reactions: flpholt
Why would anyone send their drone off to have it disassembled and put back together....do it yourself

Bummer more then half the fun is doing it....

How much for the entire thing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4