Negative Max Altitude

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

When I check my logs after first flight my max altitude was less then -200. Now it seems like my max altitude is -60ish.

Thanks in advance for the advices!

Attachments

• DJI GO 4_20161223_185205.png
    DJI GO 4_20161223_185205.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 263
In both flights I took off from ground level. Here is a screenshot of GPS Test app showing the elevation.

Attachments

• GPS Test_20161224_112142.jpg
    GPS Test_20161224_112142.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 252
That Max Takeoff Altitude is horribly inaccurate... Because of that, It's of little use and DJI has no interest in fixing it. (I don't even know why the average person would care how high the ground was where they took off).

I'm on the flat prairie at 820 feet (250 meters) above sea level. My Max takeoff altitude shows 1311 Feet. That's 461 feet too high.

Reactions: puredata
I switched to DJI GO app instead of the DJI GO 4 I'll give it a shot and report back here.

I flew down to close to the bottom of a copper mine yesterday, and it was strange to read negative height. I went down to -830', and flew around the small lake which had accumulated. So, I know a P4 can at least do that.

It turned out a P4 can do more than that. Like losing the gimbal control and stuff.

I flew down to close to the bottom of a copper mine yesterday, and it was strange to read negative height. I went down to -830', and flew around the small lake which had accumulated. So, I know a P4 can at least do that.
We gotta see the vid of that!

We gotta see the vid of that!
I've never posted a video, but I just may on this. I was in Bisbee, AZ yesterday when I flew down the huge hole of a copper mine there. If anyone else has been there, they know how colorful the mine is. It is even more colorful since I was using "vivid" color.

Well, it's time to get started. It's easy. Go to youtube, join, see the upload button, click on it and then your vid! :grinning:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj