needing help on finding out the best video editor for windows 10

Reaction score
hey My name is Cody McPherson. I just got my dji phantom 3 se for Christmas, I am looking for some great programs for windows 10
when I am taking video or picture I am shooting in 4k.
I am needing help on finding a good video editor for windows 10

Give this a try.......it near 5 start rated and its Free best of all.

Get Movie Maker - FREE - Microsoft Store

• Edit any videos: trimming, rotating, merging multiple videos
  • Make movies from photos, videos, music with professional transition effects like: wave, pixellate, cross-zoom, fading, etc.
  • Improve the quality of photos by variety of color filters
  • Customize the appearance and duration of photos and videos
  • Add beautiful subtitle texts to your photos and videos with customizable fonts, size and colors
  • Preview the output video before saving
  • Quickly resume to the last project

Give this a try.......it near 5 start rated and its Free best of all.

Get Movie Maker - FREE - Microsoft Store

• Edit any videos: trimming, rotating, merging multiple videos
  • Make movies from photos, videos, music with professional transition effects like: wave, pixellate, cross-zoom, fading, etc.
  • Improve the quality of photos by variety of color filters
  • Customize the appearance and duration of photos and videos
  • Add beautiful subtitle texts to your photos and videos with customizable fonts, size and colors
  • Preview the output video before saving
  • Quickly resume to the last project
I went on the Microsoft store and I saw a couple but I didn't know about them but I'm looking for some good ones but what would you recommend? for the 4k drones shootings

I went on the Microsoft store and I saw a couple but I didn't know about them but I'm looking for some good ones but what would you recommend? for the 4k drones shootings
Whatever you select, be sure your hardware is up to the challenge. 4K will choke most PC's.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Right On Lar Bear..a hot video card and a really fast CPU sure helps out 4 K.....old machines just wont cut the mustard !

Nope, nor will a cheap laptop. If you want a good video editor, then download openshot. It is the cats *** of free open source editors. But like others have pointed out. You want be rendering 4K without a VERY POWERFUL desktop computer .

There are 2 versions of davinci resolve. The free version and studio, which you can pay for.
The free one is very good in fact so good that I very quickly purchased davinci studio and cancelled my adobe subscription in case blackmagic decided to charge more for such an amazing product.

Reactions: ravedog
There are 2 versions of davinci resolve. The free version and studio, which you can pay for.
The free one is very good in fact so good that I very quickly purchased davinci studio and cancelled my adobe subscription in case blackmagic decided to charge more for such an amazing product.
how do you download davinci resolve /

Visit the Blackmagic Web site and follow the links from there DaVinci Resolve | Blackmagic Design I can't remember but I think you have to register an email address with them. There are loads of tutorials on YouTube for getting started with it as there are a couple of differences as you would expect. It's the speed of loading video clips into the project and editing that amazed me, also the speed of rendering out clips. The colour grading is incredible as well. Hope adding an external link is okay.

Visit the Blackmagic Web site and follow the links from there DaVinci Resolve | Blackmagic Design I can't remember but I think you have to register an email address with them. There are loads of tutorials on YouTube for getting started with it as there are a couple of differences as you would expect. It's the speed of loading video clips into the project and editing that amazed me, also the speed of rendering out clips. The colour grading is incredible as well. Hope adding an external link is okay.
I just got it downloaded , I had to watch YouTube on I. but I got it figured out. I have a YouTube channel my self.

I have another question for you does the Davinci Resolve have their own music selection or do you have to download a song for your videos?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen