Need urgent help - height/distance restriction

Reaction score
Hi. I just came to Sardinia Italy and my drone can't fly more than 50m away from starting point and 30m in height. In my settings i have unchecked the limit ofcourse. I was able to fly without those restrictions back home in Slovenia. Now that i'm here i can't, with the same settings. How can i get rid of this limit? Its annoying because i cant shoot almost anything, and the place is beautiful. Help please, fast! :(

Did you log in with the new app version?? It will have distance and altitude restrictions if you did not do that.

Reactions: Numone and Oso
Hi. I just came to Sardinia Italy and my drone can't fly more than 50m away from starting point and 30m in height. In my settings i have unchecked the limit ofcourse. I was able to fly without those restrictions back home in Slovenia. Now that i'm here i can't, with the same settings. How can i get rid of this limit? Its annoying because i cant shoot almost anything, and the place is beautiful. Help please, fast! :(
To underscore what the others have already told you, read in full this one single post:
RC issue after firmware update??

Sorry, missed it. Did the rc pair. What do you mean with going online with the app and sign out exactly? Im in the middle of this process, stuck here.

Sorry, missed it. Did the rc pair. What do you mean with going online with the app and sign out exactly? Im in the middle of this process, stuck here.
Resign into your DJI account, otherwise the restrictions wont be lifted.
Be in on your own head flying in Italy - the Police there really do not like drones and their pilots

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1