Need suggestions for my trip to the UK

Reaction score
Hi,
We are going to be spending 3 weeks in Cornwall and the Channel Islands. I'm bringing my P4 and hope to shoot some of the cliffs and over the water. Can anyone recommend specific places we should visit in these areas to get great footage?
Thanks ... Ed

I stayed in brixham last week and got some beautiful pictures, you won't be disappointed in terms of places to fly and thing to see. I've been to Guernsey and is too stunning.

8d697c765ad9bb0169998f6b6ce56e56.jpg

9769f360a5f3cc638d3f5bbefbcc372f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi,
We are going to be spending 3 weeks in Cornwall and the Channel Islands. I'm bringing my P4 and hope to shoot some of the cliffs and over the water. Can anyone recommend specific places we should visit in these areas to get great footage?
Thanks ... Ed
Cool! Thanks. How about Alderney?

Wow, thanks! We are already planning on spending a couple of days in Fowey and St.Ives. We will check out your other suggestions for sure. Is what you recommended in any order of precedence? If not, how would you rank them?
Thanks .... Ed

You add Tintagel and St Michaels Mount to your list but really any part of the Cornish coast is stunning, especially the North coast. Don't rule out Bodmin moor either.

You may or may not know that Tintagel is reputed to be the birthplace of King Arthur, this has been decried by several/most historians over the years as being fanciful at best and some saying that Arthur never even existed.
They are excavating at Tintagel as I type and one of the finds is the remains of what seems to be a very high status building, some of the finds from within this building are from Turkey and around the Mediterranean which means that only a very wealthy family (possibly royal) could afford such items.
So you could end up filming the birthplace of a legend.
Enjoy Cornwall

Hi,
Thanks ... Ed
For great shots and the possibility of seeing (and videoing) Basking Sharks don't miss out visiting The Minack Theatre, Porthcurno, Penzance. A trip over to The Isles of Scilly to see Tresco Abbey Garden will be most rewarding.

For great shots and the possibility of seeing (and videoing) Basking Sharks don't miss out visiting The Minack Theatre, Porthcurno, Penzance. A trip over to The Isles of Scilly to see Tresco Abbey Garden will be most rewarding.
We leave Wed. Can hardly wait to implement all your great suggestions. Thanks to all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj