Need some research help

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I need some help and I am unsure where to ask.

I have a research project due for one of my college classes (300 level). I am talking about the expanding of the drone market and I need some actual figures to help make my argument. Can anyone direct me to where I can find the approximate value of the total drone market across all (civilian) sectors for the past 5 or 10 years or so? I would like to be able to graph it out to show the trend.
I thought about trying to illustrate it via stock prices but it seems most of the major players are not publicly traded (including DJI) so that's out. GoPro is, but they would kind of illustrate the opposite point (poor GoPro, thy must have some bad karma or something
13_2x.gif
).
Anyway, can anyone give me some chartable numbers? Or at least point me toward a citeable source?

Anyway, can anyone give me some chartable numbers? Or at least point me toward a citeable source?
There are very few hard numbers out there.
DJI don't announce their sales numbers.
The only number I can think of is the FAA registration numbers which get updated from time to time.
It's only showing those drone owners that register.
Last time I saw it it was over 6000000.
Google should find it easily.

There is so much information available on internet, you got to google it and find out numbers.

I just got one link:

Commercial Drone Market Size | Global Analysis Report, 2022
Thanks, that helps a little. Unfortunately getting the actual numbers used to get that requires purchasing the full report. Upon inquiring about it, I was informed that just that ONE REPORT would cost more than $4,000. I explained that I was just a student doing research for a paper and they said they would discount it to the low low price of only $2,000 if I would be happy with just a spreadsheet and no actual report.

No, no, no, no, no, $2,000 to read a freaking article? That must buy a lot of crack.

Any numbers which don't require funding someone's cocain habit?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4