Need some input.

Reaction score
I just got my p3p and flew it some and noticed when I try to go up, it gets to 393.6 and says max altitude is reached. I don't have any height set and can't find anything in the app about it either. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can change the maximum altitude in the "MC Settings" section of DJI GO. It's set to 400 feet by default.

229ef4d882d5d5880ac376cf69f703df.jpg

Here is the screen shot of the mc settings in the app

229ef4d882d5d5880ac376cf69f703df.jpg

Here is the screen shot of the mc settings in the app

Your maximum flight altitude says 0.
I'm not sure if that will restrict your altitude, or if so, what it will restrict you to, but you will need to enter a value greater than 20 meters (it says 20-500) The app will only allow entry in meters, so you'll have to decide what altitude you want in feet, and covert that to meters, then enter that value there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Your maximum flight altitude says 0.
I'm not sure what if that will restrict your altitude, or if so, what it will restrict you to, but you will need to enter a value greater than 20 meters (it says 20-500) The app will only allow entry in meters, so you'll have to decide what altitude you want in feet, and covert that to meters, then enter that value there.

Right now with the way the pic shows, I have a max height of 393.6

Right now with the way the pic shows, I have a max height of 393.6

Are you saying in the pic you provided you have a max height of 393.6, OR in real time on your display?
OR are you saying that when you flew, the app announced max altitude has been reached, and that altitude was 393.6?
I'm guessing that with that zero in your settings, the app is making the choice for you. Set it to 150m, and then see if you get the alert at 492 feet (with caution)
Or at least see if you can exceed your current max altitude.

Are you saying in the pic you provided you have a max height of 393.6, OR in real time on your display?
OR are you saying that when you flew, the app announced max altitude has been reached, and that altitude was 393.6?
I'm guessing that with that zero in your settings, the app is making the choice for you. Set it to 150m, and then see if you get the alert at 492 feet (with caution)
Or at least see if you can exceed your current max altitude.

Yea, when I'm flying and go up I get the altitude to 393.6 and it says the max is reached.

Are you setting your max altitude while connected to your bird? If connected you should be able to set it to 500m which is 1640'

Are you setting your max altitude while connected to your bird? If connected you should be able to set it to 500m which is 1640'
No I haven't set a max altitude. It's always been 0 and I didn't know I needed to change it to go higher. I will try that tomorrow

Go into your settings after you are connected. More than likely it is going to your default setting of 120m which is 400'. You can change it to 500m which is 1640'. You can actually do this in your home without flying, just turn it on and go into your settings.

If it's set to 0, your Phantom is not connected to the DJI GO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj