Need some help

Reaction score
Hi guys! Im new to this forum, I was wondering if maybe some of you all can give me a few pointers with my quad. I bought my quad from a friend and used it several times without issue. It flew very good and I was always able to control it with my remote. As you guys know the Phantom 2 Vision comes with a 1 axis gimbal. I wanted to be able to get better videos so I bought a chinese 2 axis gimbal that mounts the fc camera. I also bought taller and wider landing gear and upgraded some antennas on the wifi extender for better range. Well after I did all that I went out to try to fly it and every single time out of nowhere the copter goes to one side and stops responding and crashes. Ive broken a couple of props and im pretty sure my gimbal is done now. My question is why is this happening?

Ive calibrated the remote and the copter before the flights and it just doesnt help. The strange part is that it was working flawlessly before.

I am now to the point in which I just wanna put it up on ebay and be done with it.

Hopefully you guys can help,

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic