need some help

Reaction score
Hallo everyone i have a dji phantom but i at getting bored of Just flying. Any ideas on things i can do to make it more fun?

Very funny paulayaune but thanks. Do i need to do some programming on the naza software for.manual mode or is it Just to put the switch down?

dirkclod said:
pyromjaal said:
Hallo everyone i have a dji phantom but i at getting bored of Just flying. Any ideas on things i can do to make it more fun?
Yea, put it in manual mode ;)
And enjoy the splatter on the ground.
Really, change locations and enjoy the fantastic views you get that cannot be done from the ground.

paulajayne said:
Film,
Race,
Try to cut trees down,
Use it as a food mixer,

A few just for starters
I would really like to see that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pyromjaal said:
Very funny paulayaune but thanks. Do i need to do some programming on the naza software for.manual mode or is it Just to put the switch down?
Yes I take it your in Naza mode ? You have to change the S2 switch in the assistant the bottom position you have 3 choices ATTI , RTH & Manual mods .

Happyflyer said:
dirkclod said:
pyromjaal said:
Yea, put it in manual mode ;)
And enjoy the splatter on the ground.

Are you that afraid of learning how to fly in manual ?
It is not that bad I think your psyching yourself out are you going to crash yep I had to fix my first Helicopter every time I flu it then one day I was taking off and landing :D
The phantom is even easier to learn with because you can switch back to ATTI or GPS to recover . Manual is a good thing to learn it can save you if your bird is not listening to your commands (fly away)
If you can fly a helicopter you can fly in manual on the phantom .
Be one with the bird be the bird :lol:
Let's just say the FAA wants everyone to be tested and flying in manual is part of the test what you going to do ? This is just a what if question .

750r said:
.....Are you that afraid of learning how to fly in manual ?
It is not that bad I think your psyching yourself out are you going to crash yep I had to fix my first Helicopter every time I flu it then one day I was taking off and landing :D
The phantom is even easier to learn with because you can switch back to ATTI or GPS to recover . Manual is a good thing to learn it can save you if your bird is not listening to your commands (fly away)
If you can fly a helicopter you can fly in manual on the phantom .
Be one with the bird be the bird :lol:
Let's just say the FAA wants everyone to be tested and flying in manual is part of the test what you going to do ? This is just a what if question .
I did attempt manual a month or two ago, but not the correct way. Damage was not too bad. When Spring returns, the wind dies down, the snow is gone, and the temperature does not numb your fingers, I do plan to attempt it again.

Get into aerial photography! Then scout out new areas to film. Try different heights and the perspective totally changes!
Add some LEDs, etc. and give night flying a try. Not so much for photography, but to have your own UFO! Even better, put a mini digital recorder and have your UFO play UFO sounds, of course! Add another channel and drop flour 'bombs.' Or, if you don't plan on a gimbal, you have two channels available. Buy some after market, higher capacity batteries.

Try FPV (First Person View). and you can fly as if you are in the non-existent cockpit! That makes it so much more interesting.

Read this forum for more ideas. And, a belated, but warm welcome to the forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair