Need some help regarding setting up FPV system

Reaction score
I got a phantom 2 vision (refitted to be an usual phantom 2 with 2,5 Ghz controller and h3-2d gimbal along with gopro hero 3). The only thing im missing is FPV setup. Well my question is how i can setup FPV with it. Every video i see they have these 4 cables sticking out along with the gimbal cable out of the drone wich they fuse togheter with a video transmitter. I dont have these cables out of my drone. I also dont have equipment to fuse stuff like that either. So do anyone have some suggestions to what to do? I fixed the gimbal easily. The person which i bought the gimbal from got the extra cable that usually is included on the phantom 2 to get gimbal connected. But i stil dont have those video cables sticking out. Any ideas?

I got a phantom 2 vision (refitted to be an usual phantom 2 with 2,5 Ghz controller and h3-2d gimbal along with gopro hero 3). The only thing im missing is FPV setup. Well my question is how i can setup FPV with it. Every video i see they have these 4 cables sticking out along with the gimbal cable out of the drone wich they fuse togheter with a video transmitter. I dont have these cables out of my drone. I also dont have equipment to fuse stuff like that either. So do anyone have some suggestions to what to do? I fixed the gimbal easily. The person which i bought the gimbal from got the extra cable that usually is included on the phantom 2 to get gimbal connected. But i stil dont have those video cables sticking out. Any ideas?

Before i get into this to deep I would like to look on the back of the RC controller and tell what GHz frequency it's on.

Before i get into this to deep I would like to look on the back of the RC controller and tell what GHz frequency it's on.
I got 2,5Ghz controller now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav