Need some dummy advice

Reaction score
From my understanding from what I have read, after you calibrate the GPS before you fly, take it on a flight and turn off the remote control it should come back to where you set it up. Also if the battery gets below 30% it will do the same. In the tools section where you calibrate, and you use the advance part of that do you just have to do that once, unless you are having problems with it staying stable.....Mike

You just need to set the 'whtever settings you want' in the assistance software once.. but reboot phantom, and reconnect USB to PC an confirm the settings 'stuck'.. just to double check.

and yeah.. if you have 6+ GPS sats and auto or manually set a home point.. then fly around, and whilst still in R/C range if you turn off controller it should RTH (return to home)...

Personaly I took disabled all of the battery auto land stuff in assistanst softwre and in the DJI App.. I want to be in full control, well as much as can be...

Some people had issues with auto land enbled and the battery would get to 50% for e.g and think it ws empty than auto land... not an issue that affects everyone, myself included, but I've read that has happened to a few people.

Justin, I left everything like it was from the factory except did the controller in the tools area and did the advance tune up. Is there somewhere else I need to look to do what you suggested...Mike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20