Need some advice on a new build

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been playing with quads for awhile, but I'm a complete rookie when it comes to DJI products, so I need some advice. I'm planning to build what pretty much amounts to a Phantom 2 Vision, but on a larger frame (Tarot 650), and using a GoPro. I think I've got most of the parts I need figured out, but am wondering if I'm forgetting anything. So far this is what I'm thinking...

-iOSD mini
-BlueTooth datalink/canbus hub
-H3-3D gimbal
-NAZA M V2
-Hoping I can use my existing Taranis X9 and XR8

I've already got an iPad mini, and will probably recycle some of my existing batteries, motors, ESC's, etc. so I'm not worried about those bits. I'm just completely new to the DJI operating system, so I'm not sure what is needed to tie it all together. After playing around with a buddy's Phantom, I really like the user-friendly software from DJI, so that's the reason for the switch.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate any advice on what I'm screwing up here.

1. I'm assuming you're including the GPS module with the Naza.
2. I don't quite understand how you intend to transmit and view the video. Presumably, you're also getting a video tx, video rx, and monitor?

I did realize I forgot to mention the video stream, but I'll have to check if the GPS module is part of the NAZA package I was looking at. Thank you! I'm still undecided on the video. I haven't had FPV before, so I'm still digging through the forums before asking more dumb questions on that.

:ugeek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik