Need some advice. I am looking to buy a second transmitter for my Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hi i want to buy a second transmitter for my Phantom 4 so i can fit my FPVLR antenna system and still keep my original transmitter as stock. So my question is would the GL300a, GL300b and GL300c transmitters all work with the Phantom 4 or just the GL300c ? Thanks Guys

Reactions: flockshot
Hi i want to buy a second transmitter for my Phantom 4 so i can fit my FPVLR antenna system and still keep my original transmitter as stock. So my question is would the GL300a, GL300b and GL300c transmitters all work with the Phantom 4 or just the GL300c ? Thanks Guys
All three will work, albeit not all are easy to come by. My understanding is the GL300A has the best output. I have heard but cannot confirm DJI reduced the power on the B & C.

Reactions: crackerjackxxx
I fitted a boosted FPVLR setup to my C controller and the difference in my CE part of the world was amazing. No more signal dropouts, disconnects and nearly double the stock range in my heavily treed area. As noted above, the A controller has the best stock range (according to the findings of one of the forum members) but the cost to buy one over here was similar to the cost of the mods I did.

I fitted a boosted FPVLR setup to my C controller and the difference in my CE part of the world was amazing. No more signal dropouts, disconnects and nearly double the stock range in my heavily treed area. As noted above, the A controller has the best stock range (according to the findings of one of the forum members) but the cost to buy one over here was similar to the cost of the mods I did.
yes im in the UK so know what you mean

I have a P3A but two controllers - a GL300A and GL300C. I also have an Itelite ITE-DBS02_v.B flight extender antenna that I would like to add to one of the controllers.

The question is which one (A or C) should I add it to for best long range performance?

I have the titan switch system Its nice that you can hook up four
different system to your controller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues